SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *** UPDATE*** My Wife's Neck Surgery Part Deux
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*** UPDATE*** My Wife's Neck Surgery Part Deux Login/Join 
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent,

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Praying for the best and God's guidance to her Surgical team.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anitafone
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!

Posts: 258 | Location: Parkesburg, Pa | Registered: January 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Praying for her right now. I've been living with neck pain for a couple years now, so glad to hear y'all are taking care of it.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Snoris, I am praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery for your bride!

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Done. Give us an update when you get time.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
Good thoughts sent her way.

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent for a speedy and full recovery.

Posts: 2353 | Location: Vancouver WA | Registered: September 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Hope the surgery was a success, and that she has a speedy recovery.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
Prayers lifted up for a successful surgery and complete recovery.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
prayers for your wife.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Hope it works, and she feels better. Good luck and God bless.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.
God Bless

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
BTT for an update!

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Excellent news, prayers for smooth second procedure and speedy healing.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snoris:
Well, instead of Pam having three-level cervical fusion surgery yesterday, it turned into one level done yesterday and the other two coming up this afternoon.

The problem at the uppermost level was taken care of by going through the back of her neck because the opening for her spinal cord was way too narrow to do it from the front. That procedure went smoothly, but going through the back is quite painful and she was VERY uncomfortable all night.

Today, the lower two levels will be taken care of from in front, which is FAR less painful. It also means a shorter overall recovery time. She should be discharged to go home tomorrow.

Thanks for all of your prayers, everyone!

I hope she is recovering well!! I had a two-level done at the end of March. Be patient with the recovery!

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
That sounds like good news.

I am so sorry for the pain but will be praying for a full and complete recovery.
Gonna keep you guys on my prayer list.

Most Sincerely,
Donna

Posts: 4083 | Location: Lauderdale , Mississippi | Registered: June 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to you both! I hope she comes out of it in good shape.

It's harder to have a loved one going through stuff like this than going through it yourself.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post