SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's the little things... 5,000 of them to be exact
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's the little things... 5,000 of them to be exact Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Well then you can't deny God had a plan.

Either way. Good looking happy kid.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parallel:
You might not believe this, but my son is adopted (as is our daughter). I know, he does look just like me (and he has the same mannerisms). So much so that my mother-in-law asked me where I was 9 months before he was born. When he was about 14 months I sent a picture to my mom in PA. She then sent me a picture of me at 6 months and at about 15 months and if I didn't know any better I'd swear it was him and not me I was looking at.

The REALLY freaky part? Our little girl looks just like my wife did at that age AND she's a wild child just like Mrs Parallel was at that age (m-i-l spilled the beans, I wasn't supposed to know she was a handful as a kid Big Grin ). I like to think that this all means that our family was always meant to be. Smile

Have a best friend that, when looking at a family picture, I stated he looked JUST like his mother. That's when he told me he was adopted.....thought he was yankin' my chain. Yup.....you gotta family chock full o' God's blessings there!!! [two thumbs up]

So has any of that .22LR been sent down range yet???

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Thats one happy looking kid!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parallel:
quote:
ISSC MK22

Yep.

Fun little rifle, isn't it! Your son is going to have BLAST burning through those CCIs Big Grin

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is possibly a better deal.

https://www.outdoorlimited.com...ProductCode=am22case

I bought this same product recently.

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post