SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It shouldn't be this hard.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It shouldn't be this hard. Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
The Jeep that towed it into position must be just off camera Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Why the clickbait title instead of "why won't this photo save?"

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted Hide Post
tator, if you will show me where I mentioned that I was having a problem saving a photo, I'll edit the title to "why won't this photo save?" Less than 800 post in 15 years...I ain't trying to bait anybody.

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P229 357SIG Man:
didn't know about Google Images

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P229 357SIG Man:
tator, if you will show me where I mentioned that I was having a problem saving a photo, I'll edit the title to "why won't this photo save?" Less than 800 post in 15 years...I ain't trying to bait anybody.
Para has made it clear that the title of your thread should be what your thread is about not some cutesy title to get people to click on your thread. Being pedantic that I didn’t properly title it for you doesn’t change that your title is click bait.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted Hide Post
Please find it in your heart to forgive me tatortodd.

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Better still, where's the nekkid girl? All car and truck commercials need at least one. Makes the vehicle look less huge and keeps our interest. What color was the truck? Why would we care if there was a nekkid chick there?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Getting back to the truck, it is a nice looking rig. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5039 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Just buy one and you can look at it every day. Big Grin

Jim

I did

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post