SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It shouldn't be this hard.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It shouldn't be this hard. Login/Join 
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted
I was surfing the net and came across this picture, I liked it so I clicked Use Image as Desktop Picture. What I didn't do is save the image. No worries I thought, I'll just search for it online and save it...well, that hasn't gone too well. It's a Dodge Ram 2500 Heavy Duty...if you like challenges, see if you can find it.

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
It's right there, in the image you posted.

That big thing that looks like a Chevy pickup.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31432 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I saw it on sigforum.com

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Right-click on the image, choose Save Image as...

Open your downloads folder, and there it should be.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
If I had to guess, I'd say that the image is stored on photobucket as a Dodge%20Ram_3.jpg?

( http://i250.photobucket.com/al...iv/Dodge%20Ram_3.jpg )

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Real shiny everything.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19656 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Using Google Images (not Google Image):

BlurbStory
Twitter

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16334 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Yeah, maybe. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
And this is why we resize photos.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Go big or go home!

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Here it is...resized from Tinypics to "message board" size...if it even shows up Wink

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
posted Hide Post
That's it kkina...I don't know how you found it, but you're the MAN...thank you.

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Here's one more. Just do google search for image.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
posted Hide Post
I did search Google but couldn't find it...what was your search word?

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Long clicked on image and selected google image search from Android phone in chrome.

https://support.google.com/web...answer/1325808?hl=en

https://thebluebottletree.com/reverse-image-search/

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
posted Hide Post
Oh, I'm working with a MacBook and don't see that option.

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P229 357SIG Man:
Oh, I'm working with a MacBook and don't see that option.

Yep, I'm out. PC-Droid kinda guy. Sure it's possible in Safari.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

#DrainTheSwamp
posted Hide Post
Okay, yep I did it...damn, didn't know about Google Images. I've got a new toy to fiddle with...thanks Skins.

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P229 357SIG Man:
That's it kkina...I don't know how you found it, but you're the MAN...thank you.

Yep, used Google reverse image search (although it originally thought it was a Toyota Tundra)...

Google Images Search

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16334 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Just buy one and you can look at it every day. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post