SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I lost my best girl this morning...my border collie crossed over...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I lost my best girl this morning...my border collie crossed over... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry. She was a beautiful lady. I hope you see her again one day!

Posts: 1751 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry. Frown

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, she was a beautiful girl. Frown

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Well she sure was a pretty dog Bisley. Maybe when you folks are better, you can give a home to another pup. I bet she wouldnt want you to be without a pet friend. Be strong now.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your heartbreaking loss.

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss......

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post