SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I lost my best girl this morning...my border collie crossed over...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I lost my best girl this morning...my border collie crossed over... Login/Join 
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
I can feel your loss through your words. I wish all pets were as lucky as yours.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences, Bisley.

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Bandit and I send our condolences

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
very sorry for your loss, having been through it I know how much it hurts but I keep going back for another one.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss....

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I hate to even open these posts, they make me remember the losses of my own. I'm so, so sorry for your loss, it really hurts, I know.

Wait some time, recover and find a another sweetie to add to the family. They do bring tons of joy to the house.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss,I have felt this heartache many times and have one very close to the bridge now.
Really sorry for you and the misses.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Sunset and his kennel send our sympathy.

We had a Border Collie, named Scout .

Jeannie was beautiful in her looks and in her heart. May she be in your memory forever.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
My two Shih Tzu's and I send our condolences. Frown

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
She looks like she was a sweet dog Smile

I've always been fond of Border Collies, but, I fear, I don't have the energy to keep up with one.

My condolences, Bisleyblackhawk Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. RIP Jennie!

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. She was a good looking girl.

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You sound like a very good and caring dog owner. I'm sure she had a wonderful life and was lucky to share it with you. My sincerest condolences...

Posts: 14 | Registered: December 27, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss. Frown

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So sorry know the pain, she'll always be in your hearts.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of your loss. They never seem to stay with us long enough. Keep those happy memories close.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Sorry you lost your puppy!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for you loss. Dog lovers understand what you are going through and thanks for giving the collie a good life.

Several Sigs and some others. Like and use them all.

Posts: 28 | Location: alabama | Registered: February 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
So sorry, I lost my little girl a last year, I know how you feel. Frown

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post