SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cringe worthy broadcast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cringe worthy broadcast Login/Join 
Picture of heisrizn
posted

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
It’s Ted Baxter’s long lost son!!!

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
This guy has been the duty buffoon of San Diego TV for years.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Is he drunk, high, an idiot or all 3?

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
A news story that derailed from the opening line and just continued to slide.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I couldn't finish.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
His partner didn’t even try to help him with his awful opening joke. In fact, it seems like he intentionally trolled him. The super excited volunteers didn’t help much either, haha. But Mr. Wacky made the save in the end with his enthusiasm.

My favorite parts are the girl who didn’t hear the question and the black guy texting on his phone at the end.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Top Men!

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Seems pretty polished to me, relatively speaking.

NSFW

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01EeqBgvigY

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
His partner didn’t even try to help him with his awful opening joke. In fact, it seems like he intentionally trolled him.

I assume these field correspondents and the guys who sit behind the desk always hate each other. This one definitely smelled from the jump, no help whatsoever from the studio.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I lasted about 15 seconds

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
This guy has been the duty buffoon of San Diego TV for years.

Ditto this. I think he thinks he's funny but I mute the volume EVERY time he comes on. An embarrassment to the TV station.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post