SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA: Key-Mod Castellan Curved Foregrip - Winner Glynn863
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA: Key-Mod Castellan Curved Foregrip - Winner Glynn863 Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
The Karmanator has chosen! Glynn863 is the winner.

Edited to clarify product offered.

I bought this by accident, but needed an M-Loc rather than a Key-Mod. It is anodized aluminum. Red. Brand new, never mounted.

Winner will be drawn using "The karmanator" when I feel like it. Winner must have an email in their profile so that I may notify them.

It looks like the one on my CZ Scorpion Carbine (which takes an M-Loc by the way).

DSCN1113 by Dave Steier, on Flickr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rolan_Kraps,

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I use key mod.

I also bought a Betamax VCR. Roll Eyes

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Trying to build a "modern" AR configuration. Thanks for the karma opportunity.

Posts: 490 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Yep toss me in the mix. Then, I too can be cool.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Very kind of you! Please include me in this generous Karma...

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Is the hand-guard for the Scorpion only? AR Pattern? If AR I'm in. Scorpion pass. Don't have one yet.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
I use Keymod. This would look great on my .300 Blackout SBR.

Thanks for your generosity!

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
Is the hand-guard for the Scorpion only? AR Pattern? If AR I'm in. Scorpion pass. Don't have one yet.

I believe Roland is referring to the red handstop in the photo, not the black handguard as shown on the Scorpion.

If so, the Keymod handstop that he's Karma-ing off should work with any Keymod handguard.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:

I believe Roland is referring to the red handstop in the photo, not the black handguard as shown on the Scorpion.

If so, the Keymod handstop that he's Karma-ing off should work with any Keymod handguard.

Ahhh! Handstop! I'm in. Would go well on my SBR with a BCM KMR rail.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two keymod handguards in FDE. I would like to try it.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
I could use this on a recent build, thank you for the opportunity.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Please I would like a chance.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator has chosen! Glynn863 is the winner.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yay! Thanks very much! Replying to email soon.

Posts: 490 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post