SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best all inclusive resort
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Best all inclusive resort Login/Join 
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Resort -El dorado royale - mexico

Casitas is the more expensive but worth it. Otherwise the regular works just fine too as ive stayed at both.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed The Valentine Resort in Riveria Maya. I would definitely go back in second.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Report This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
[snip]The Rendezvous at St. Lucia[/snip]

Tagged for later. Looks awesome.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15153 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Chongo, I've been all over the Carribean and I'd go back to st Thomas, grand Cayman, and a lot of others. But I would never go back to Jamaica, or the Bahamas...too touristy and they will pester you all over town.
For a great time and two different cultures try St Martin. French and Dutch.

Go out in town w/o fear of being robbed or ripped off and the water is great there.

Don't bother with Mexico, I won't support their economies if they are sending us their illegals. Plus it sucks.

I've been to St Johns on a honeymoon and St Lucia on an anniversary. We went with Sandles and we're not disappointed. Check the availability of restaurants on the campus and let that help you decide.non St Lucia we went to La Toc and they had 5 places to eat on the property and it was great.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
We're partial to Sandals. Relaxed environment without kids. We've been to several of them and the food is usually good. The drinks are great. Bartenders make custom drinks named after you.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Report This Post
Picture of JSB3
posted Hide Post
What about a cruise? If not, St.Thomas, St.John, you can island hop.

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Report This Post