SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *** Holster Karma - winners chosen ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*** Holster Karma - winners chosen *** Login/Join 
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for #2 P229. And thank you very much.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me for pack #2 (P229)

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a generous Karma! Thanks, but I can't use any of them. Switching over to 1911 carry? Wink

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for the P2000sk. Thanks!

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
#1 please, Thanks!

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please consider me for #3 P2000sk

Thank you!

Posts: 504 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
This is incredibly generous.

Please enter me for #2 (229). Thank you!

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Wow!! #1 would be awesome. Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
#2 for the 229 please. Thank you!!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
In for #2
Great karma, thanks for the shot at it
Steve

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I would like to try for #2, the P229 holsters.

Thank you for giving me a chance at this karma.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice karma. I'm in for the P229.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
In for #2, please.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
Add me for #2 please. Would go great with my Equinox fortay.

Posts: 1454 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phenomenal Karma, thanks for the opportunity.

Put me in for #1 please.

Posts: 346 | Location: Detroit | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at #2, as I have a classic P229 nickel without a holster. I may give it to my son as a graduation present in a few weeks as he moves.

Thanks!

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzzleloader:
What a generous Karma! Thanks, but I can't use any of them. Switching over to 1911 carry? Wink

One of my favorite carry guys is the Dan Wesson Vbob, and I am keeping my collection of 1911 holsters, but I pretty much exclusively carry a Glock 19 (sometimes 17) OWB in kydex these days.

After fighting it for years, I've gotten away from carrying TDA pistols entirely, so I figured I should find a new home for some of the holsters I've accumulated over those years so they'll get some use again!

Posts: 331 | Location: PA | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for either of #2 holsters. Thanks for an awesome karma!

Posts: 425 | Location: Newport News, VA | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for #2.

Thank you!!!

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I do not make the laws,
I balance the scales
Picture of RiCoShea
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for #1
Thank you!

The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them. -
Lois McMaster Bujold

"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance."
--Sam Brown

Posts: 395 | Location: On the corner of "No" and "Where" | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post