SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *** Holster Karma - winners chosen ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*** Holster Karma - winners chosen *** Login/Join 
I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted
*** Winners, please email me [clontai <at> gmail <dot> com] your address, and I'll get these in the mail this week ***

I'm thinning out the box of holsters, and have 8 to Karma off. To make it easy, I'm lumping them together based on pistol, so make sure you let me know which pistol you're interested in.

If you're interested in #1 (226/220), you're going to get three holsters; if you're interested in #2 (229), you're going to get two holsters.

The Karmanator will pick winners next Sunday (11/5).

Here are the variety packs:

1) P226 / P220 (winner gets all three holsters) -- winner kimber1911
- Milt Sparks VM2 (no rail)
- High Noon Slide Guard (no rail, tan cowhide, lined)

2) P229 (winner gets both holsters) -- winner ACTEG
- Milt Sparks VM2 (rail)
- High Noon Slide Guard (rail, tan cowhide, lined)
- High Noon Slide Guard (no rail, tan cowhide, lined)

3) HK P2000sk -- winner nra-life-member
- High Noon Slide Guard (tan cowhide, lined)

4) Walther PPS -- winner 4MUL8R
- High Noon Public Secret (black cowhide, strap)

5) Walther PPK/s -- winner Kyjondeere
- High Noon Public Secret (natural cowhide, clip)

Links for each holster:
- Milt Sparks VM2: http://www.miltsparks.com/products-versa-max-2.php
- HN Slide Guard: https://www.highnoonholsters.c...holsters/slide-guard
- HN Public Secret: https://www.highnoonholsters.c...lsters/public-secret

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lontai,

Posts: 331 | Location: PA | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for the

P226 / P220 no rail
- Milt Sparks VM2

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Count me in for #1, please.
Thank you!

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
oh my!!!!
please sign me up for either #1 or #2 railed versions, thanks for the opportunity

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list for
#1 P220 VM2 no rail
and
#2 P229 VM2 rail

Thanks,
Mike

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance at the PPS holster. Thanks.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please

PPk/S is my interest.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Sweet Karma!
Please put me in for #1.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
Just to clarify - If you win and want #1, you get all three holsters. If you want #2, you get both holsters. If you want 3, 4, or 5, you only get one holster.

Total of 5 winners, one for each "pack" (though obviously only #1 and #2 are a pack!).

Posts: 331 | Location: PA | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me P220 no rail. Thanks for the Karma.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MPB:
Please add me to the list for
#1 P220 VM2 no rail
and
#2 P229 VM2 rail

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, gotta pick #1 or #2, as a group... Sorry, wasn't totally clear in the initial post.

I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
Add me P220 no rail. Thanks for the Karma.

ARman

I'll count that as #1 Smile

I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
oh my!!!!
please sign me up for either #1 or #2 railed versions, thanks for the opportunity

signewt, have to pick either #1 or #2 - sorry I wasn't more clear in the initial post.

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
What a generous karma.

I'd like a shot at the VM2 no rail for my P226 please.

Thanks,

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
In for #2 (p229)

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
In for any of these 3..

Could use any of these.

Thank you foe the Karma!

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Please include me for #1. I could certainly use these!
Thanks-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
In for #2 please!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Wow, how awesome! Please put me down for #1. Thanks!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Count me in for #1 please. 226 no rail, either Milt sparks VMII, or the High Noon.

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post