SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *** Holster Karma - winners chosen ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*** Holster Karma - winners chosen *** Login/Join 
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. P229 rail. #2

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8347 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
#3 thanks

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the 226 as well. Maybe i’ll have beginners luck.

Posts: 169 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for #2, and thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in for #1 please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I am in for #1 P226

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for the #1. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please. Thanks for the chance. #5 PPK/S. Pete

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma I am interest in #4 and #5. Have both the Walthers thanks a lot.

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If these are southpaw configured holter's please count me in for a chance at 'Variety Pack #1'!

Thank you!!

Rob

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
In for option 1, and option 5

Thanks for a chance

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Please consider me for #2, and thank you for your generous karma.

Posts: 6398 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Very kind of you. Please put me down for #5.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
#2 please.
Haveme1@gmail.com
Thank you !

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
AWESOME. Please add me for number 1. I'd love to get some Milt Sparks goodness for my P226.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lontai -Wonderful Karma. Thanks for the chance to win the P226/P220 holster bundle. These would get used on my P226’s and P220.....Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma. Please count me in for #1 or #2. Thank you for the opportunity.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Interested in #1 and #4!

Working security now, so these would come in most handy.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance at #2 please and thank you.

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me for number one. Thanks

Posts: 225 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post