SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *** Holster Karma - winners chosen ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*** Holster Karma - winners chosen *** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the p226 holsters

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the.....

4) Walther PPS
- High Noon Public Secret (black cowhide, strap)

Thanks for the Karma!

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in for #1, my 226 could use some love!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
And the winners are:

#1 (P226/P220 holsters): kimber1911

#2 (P229 holsters): ACTEG

#3 (P2000sk holster): nra-life-member

#4 (PPS holster): 4MUL8R

#5 (PPK/S) holster): Kyjondeere

If you email me [clontai <at> gmail <dot> com] you address, I'll get the holsters out to you this week.

Enjoy!

Posts: 331 | Location: PA | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Wow!
What a great Sunday.
Just woke up from my nap and thought I would look to see what's happening on SIGFORUM before going out shooting with my wife and daughter.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
ACTEG, nra-life-member, 4MUL8R, and Kyjondeere, please email me your addresses...

clontai <at> gmail <dot> com

Posts: 331 | Location: PA | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
As I was packing up Kimber1911's holsters I realized that the extra Slide Guard holster is for a P229R, not a P226R, so Kimber1911's loss is ACTEG's gain. Sorry about that Kimber1911.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Not a problem, thanks once again for the great karma.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Email sent!

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
Kimber1911 and nra-life-member, your holsters should be arriving Monday!

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!
Look what was waiting at home for me this evening.

Thanks once again lontai, this is great.
Big Grin

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
Glad they arrived, hope you get good use out of them!