SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers please, for my wife. UPDATE page 4-Good News
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers please, for my wife. UPDATE page 4-Good News Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
ACF (Anterior Cervical Fusion) C5 - C6 and possibly C7 tomorrow morning. Otherwise physically healthy and active but, at 77, not without increased risk. This will be her 2nd spinal surgery, last one in 2002. I think I am more freaked out by this than she is. I will be at the hospital until she is released the following day.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I am happy to seek comfort from the Lord on you and your wife's behalf.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to her on a speedy recovery much improved. And for you.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. Wishing for a quick recovery for her.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you both. My sister struggles with neck and back pain, and has looked at fusion surgery, but truly fears it.
Times have changed tremendously since she first checked into it. I’m sure it will go smoothly.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. Prayers are on their way. It is a serious procedure, and the Good Lord will bless her and heal her fully.
-Sid

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to you and your wife, J3e!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your wife and you, and for the medical team.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I PRAY FOR A POSITIVE OUTCOME, JOHNNY.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
May the peace of the Lord be with you and may He heal your wife. Amen.

Posts: 1355 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Done.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
You got it!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 884 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Strength and good health for you both.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Prayers for both of you

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for you both.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Done!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
She’s got this, man, try not to worry.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Done and sent. Had same surgery (ACF C5/C6) done 13 years ago, was a bit younger. Honestly, I felt so much better after the surgery and regained control of my hands was happy. The most painful thing for me was the drain - I’m sure she will come through with flying colors and feel so much better. If the fusion is from a punch to her hip, I’m told that will hurt more than anything else. Mine was cadaver bone for fusion.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post