SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military transgender policy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military transgender policy Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I like a good joke, this isn't funny.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can see how "shower etiquette" could pose a problem with a group of testosterone driven males in the shower with a she-he!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
How does the Army determine which fitness standards to apply to whom?

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:

But, but, but. . . . I thought there was only one fitness standard!!

Yeah, I know that is so old fashioned.

I still want to see a 90-100 lb female (plus her body armor) drag/carry a 180 lb male + body armor, weapon, etc.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:

Have a feeling that gender identification will depend on how it will best benefit themselves.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It goes by the assigned gender in DEERS.

Posts: 2016 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

quote:
transgender male pregnancy

Unless he's talking about a female masquerading as "identifying" as a male, this is biologically impossible. Rabbit Test was only a movie. Also, this is an opinion piece, not an actual news story. I'd like to see corroboration from a real news source.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
earlier in this thread brywards acknowledged having received this training by the Army, and PossibleZombie said he was assigned to give said training. First-hand accounts of people involved trump any news story.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rabbit Test was only a movie

No shit. You figured that out all by yourself?

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had to update and revive this thread

I just looked at the training schedule for the Counter Intel unit that I just got promoted out of...

On the roster....
EST/Range safety certification
Emotional Intelligence - - -> How are you feeling, do you smile enough, inner perspective training...

Transgender Training..

I will be honest these are a first for me.
I have not seen what's on the training schedule for my new unit..

If they want to know what my emotional intelligence is I will be happy to inform them::: Rage... Pissed off.. How can I modify this behavior - - -Deploy me overseas to either the Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, etc.. and leave me there for a couple or 10 years....

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waiting patiently for all the geniuses telling us that this doesn’t matter as long as they do their job. 5, 4, 3………..

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Trying to normalize mental illness can not work out well.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I totally read the title as "military transponder policy" and that got my interest. I need more coffee before clicking sometimes.

Posts: 3079 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post