SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military transgender policy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military transgender policy Login/Join 
posted
I shouldn't read this until after my coffee:

"The Army has begun mandatory transgender sensitivity training for soldiers. The training covers everything from “transfemale” soldiers to transgender shower etiquette to dealing with a male soldier who becomes pregnant."

News

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
fuck this stupid shit and all those that think they're above being normal

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder what will happen when an enlisted "self identifies" as a General or Admiral and demands his (its?) rights?

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you identify as male, are really a female but have intercourse with a male. Does that make you a homo-lesbian?

Seriously.

I really don't care who sleeps with who but I'm feeling the need for a scorecard.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
I wonder what will happen when an enlisted "self identifies" as a General or Admiral and demands his (its?) rights?

I self identify as a 25 year old blonde, female, with 38DD breasts. I woke up disappointed again this morning.

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Male, female, or...? Whatever, there are some definite problems with AFI 36-2903 (formerly known as AFR 35-10).

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Just when you thought you've heard everything!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Well if a male gets pregnant, the he really isn't a male now is he!!!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
Why isn't Trump throwing out these policies?

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You simply don't understand.
Please recognize SCIENCE.

You Neanderthals who believe in ridiculous taboos like "morality" and "personal responsibility" are a dying breed. THe idea that there are only ttwo sexis is so "1990s"
Please let the SCIENCE GUY educate you and your children about SCIENCE....because SCIENCE....who can argue against SCIENCE!!!...Right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Interesting the Left cries "SCIENCE!" About global warming, but denies that every cell in every human body tells whether one is male or female.
Also, as Mark Steyn has said, they claim that our sexual orientation is fixed at birth, but our gender can be changed at a whim.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Unless they have found a way to "reassign" a uterus, how is that shit even possible?

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

Sounds like you need to take the class, you intolerant homo sapien, white male.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

Sounds like you need to take the class, you intolerant homo sapien, white male.

Arnold did it in the movie.

posted Hide Post
A female who identifies as a male has a baby.

Is he the Mom or the Dad?

posted Hide Post
warf said it best. they have no honor.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Monk:
Why isn't Trump throwing out these policies?

Mad Dog Mattis has disappointed me since day 2 on the job.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wandering, but
not lost...I think
Picture of brywards
posted Hide Post
I took my "Transgender Awareness Training" last week. All 30 fucking slides.

Posts: 2715 | Location: West Texas | Registered: January 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Comet. Now. Right Now. Right Here.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, it's real. I gave this training to my company a few weeks ago. The times are changing and the only thing we can do is adapt and continue to train to maintain readiness.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post