SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ruth B. Ginsburg, she's on the home stretch.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruth B. Ginsburg, she's on the home stretch. Login/Join 
posted
Check these Youtube videos, RBG's health is rapidly declining:
October 2016:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsaHGFQjp0w

Feb. 2018:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuB4vr6Elok

September 2018:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AriOjUfbBrw

Perhaps no more than six months from now Trump will have to find another Supreme Court justice. Hopefully the court will become 6:3 in the country's favor.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah she looks BAAADDDD in that last video.

Long lag between question and response, I thought she had already kicked the bucket!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She has been "Weekend at Bernies" for about 5 years now. I can hardley wait for her official planting.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never wanted her on the Supreme Court and certainly don't want her there know. Why the hell doesn't she retire. It's obvious she won't make it to to next Presidential election.

Dear Lord. She's just pitiful. I've seen people in much better shape in nursing homes.

That's just sad.

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
It would require a lot of patience to listen to her speak for very long, and if she had anything of merit to say, it would take a very long time for her to get it all out. Kind of like Tim Conway walking across a big room.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The difference between the Feb clip and the most recent one is striking. Both her body and speech has deteriorated. And for some reason, she is wearing gloves. It is more than likely she will not be working by this time next year, no way.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Why does her hands in the latest video remind me of this...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ov1YncgXrfU

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
The difference between the Feb clip and the most recent one is striking. Both her body and speech has deteriorated. And for some reason, she is wearing gloves. It is more than likely she will not be working by this time next year, no way.

For real.....How far will they go. Will she be on a ventilator,propped up behind the bench.

This is some crazy shit.

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Weekend At Ruthie's

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I thought she would have retired during the second Stampy Feet admin. She is why the Repubs need to gain even more seats this Nov and why even though I hate Romney, I'll vote for him rather than chance a protest vote for his camouflaged Leftist opponent. RBG will be gone while Trump sits in the white house. When that happens the Left will let slip the dogs of war.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Wow. Just wow.
She really should pack it in.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
RBG will be gone while Trump sits in the white house. When that happens the Left will let slip the dogs of war.

You bet they will.
What we are seeing now, with Kavanaugh, is just the warm up act.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24102 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the Dems take the Senate in Nov, and she dies in the next two years, they will "Biden Rule" the nominee until 2020

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Steven Hawkings looks in better health.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
The Dems will pump her full of whatever witch's potion they used to keep Hillary on her feet during the campaign to keep RBG above ground until after the 2020 election.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Weekend At Ruthie's

damn you read my mind

---------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Question for JALLEN or anyone else who might know. If RBG were to be in such failing health she could no longer sit the bench and do the job, is there a way she could be replaced before she actually kicked off? I've never researched that angle and am curious if there is any recourse to remove/replace her if she's incapable of doing the job but still sucking air.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I heard she is going to step down from the Supremes and take up being the Frontwoman for AC/DC.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
What's the extent of her contributions to the Supreme Court right now? Does she write opinions?

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Question for JALLEN or anyone else who might know. If RBG were to be in such failing health she could no longer sit the bench and do the job, is there a way she could be replaced before she actually kicked off? I've never researched that angle and am curious if there is any recourse to remove/replace her if she's incapable of doing the job but still sucking air.

She can retire but nobody can make her. It’s all up to the Justice. Other Justices might make gentle suggestions, I suppose.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post