SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This has got to be embarrassing for the kid
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This has got to be embarrassing for the kid Login/Join 
posted
FORT MYERS, Fla. – A sheriff’s deputy arrested a woman outside a Florida middle school after he allegedly spotted her chopping up and using cocaine while waiting in the parent pick-up line Tuesday.

The Lee County deputy said he was patrolling Lexington Middle School just before 4 p.m. when he saw 39-year-old Christina Hester snort the drug off the screen of her iPhone with a straw, according to WFTX.

The deputy took Hester to his office where he arrested her. A field test later determined that half a gram of white powder found in her purse was cocaine, according to WFTX.

Hester has been charged with cocaine possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
that's messed up..the sad part is there are probably families that use together. that's even more messed up

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Chopping it up on the screen of your iPhone?

That's a good way to scratch up the screen. Sheesh.

Posts: 20074 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Note to self: no more bumps in the pick up lane.

Posts: 1967 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's going to get a good amount of time for this! It's a felony in Florida to have drugs within 1000' of a school. She looks like a total coke head.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She must not have heard of the many studies of how dirty her phone is.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Man, that blows.

Posts: 5759 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
She's going to get a good amount of time for this! It's a felony in Florida to have drugs within 1000' of a school. She looks like a total coke head.
In this article, I thought she looked more like a meth head

Speaking of links, ZSMICHAEL it's a long standing forum practice to post a link with an article.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
that's messed up..the sad part is there are probably families that use together. that's even more messed up
A long time ago, maybe forty years back, I knew a family. All of them grossly overweight, somebody labeled them "the hippopotamus family" and from an appearance standpoint, the label was applicable. All of them. Mother, father, and two kids.

The parents used to send the kids, ages maybe 12 and 14, out to buy weed. Their rationale was that if the kids got busted the penalty would be much lighter than if the "adults" were arrested.

I knew some really strange people in those days. It kind of came with the neighborhood I lived in, in the big city. Of course there are probably some pretty weird people living near me now, but I don't interact very much with my neighbors other than to wave at them or say "good morning," so I don't really know them that well.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
possession of drug paraphernalia.

Confused The phone she snorted the coke off of?

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
possession of drug paraphernalia.

Confused The phone she snorted the coke off of?

Anything you use to do the drug usually gets classisied this way, even if it's not specific to the type of drug used. It's an add on charge in most drug busts.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
What do they do if it was a hooker's ass? Razz
quote:
Anything you use to do the drug usually gets classisied this way, even if it's not specific to the type of drug used.

Seriously? I was being facetious.

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
What do they do if it was a hooker's ass? Razz
quote:
Anything you use to do the drug usually gets classisied this way, even if it's not specific to the type of drug used.

Seriously? I was being facetious.

It gives the DA a throw away charge when negotiating the inevitable plea deal.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

when I was 14 I worked at a bakery washing dishes. One of the "counter women" would have her son come by regularly (he was my age, maybe a bit older) and they would smoke weed and do coke together pretty regularly. She made it seem perfectly normal.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post