SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For my forum LEO friends, this *P228* is for you, courtesy of KevinCW. ----->>>*** WINNER = gpbst3 ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For my forum LEO friends, this *P228* is for you, courtesy of KevinCW. ----->>>*** WINNER = gpbst3 *** Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
First: Many thanks to KevinCW and 12131!

Second: Count me in for the karma.

Third: 3. KevinCW: "Thank you for all the support you guys/gals have shown me. It does help keep me sane, even after the shifts where i want to do nothing more than rock back and forth in the shower..."..........take a cold beer into the shower with you. The cold beer and a two headed shower with a monsoon/class 1 hurricane shower head works wonders......The shower is my decompression chamber too......just need a 300 gallon water heater now. Smile

Since the karma is now over... you and need to get together and grab an aluminum cocktail... shoot me an email if you see this.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post