SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For my forum LEO friends, this *P228* is for you, courtesy of KevinCW. ----->>>*** WINNER = gpbst3 ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For my forum LEO friends, this *P228* is for you, courtesy of KevinCW. ----->>>*** WINNER = gpbst3 *** Login/Join 
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the chance to win . Thank you so much

Posts: 1231 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
If retired LEO of 21 yrs from MN is a qualification would love a chance at this....have always wanted a P228. Thank you KevinCW and 12131 for offering this awesome Kama

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scombs263
posted Hide Post
I am LEO. Please include me. Wow. What an amazing thing to do for us all. Thank u for the gracious karma donation. Puffy.

Posts: 1974 | Location: USA | Registered: March 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Thanks for the opportunity to be included in this. I'll hit 16 years this fall and just hit 8 at my current department.

I would like to add this is one of my favorite forums because of the Law Enforcement support.

JD

Posts: 390 | Location: Northern Colorado  | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Is it August, yet? Big Grin

*** WINNER = gpbst3 ***

Congrats! Since your schedule is probably weird, due to your line of work, please email me at your earliest convenience to get the ball rolling with the FFL transfer.

Thanks, everyone, for participating. Thanks, Kevin. Please, stay safe out there, y'all. Cool

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Congratulations gpbst3!!!! And be safe out there.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

*** WINNER = gpbst3 ***

Congrats! Since your schedule is probably weird, due to your line of work, please email me at your earliest convenience to get the ball rolling with the FFL transfer.

Thanks, everyone, for participating. Thanks, Kevin. Please, stay safe out there, y'all. Cool

Congrats to the winner.

and, just for the record... I've gotten a few emails thanking me for this. I want to make this clear...

This is NOT my pistol. This pistol belongs (or at least belonged to 12131. He offerred it to me, via instant karma or due to our friendship, or for whatever reasons of his own.)

I declined to accept it because I didn't feel I deserved it, and because I already own a 228 pistol. He and I have communicated for a while here on this forum, and I consider him an excellent example of the type of person who populates this forum, and the reason I stay here.

If you are going to thank someone, thank him. It is his gun he paid for with his money. He is the generous man here, not me.

I hope Gpbst3 enjoys the hell out of this pistol, as I'm sure he will. The 228 is IMO, the finest handgun ever made by man, and may or may not have even been laid down by the hands of the gods...

enjoy, and to by brethren, be safe out there and don't let me read about you in the news.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Such an amazing quality of membership here! Congratulations to the winner.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations gpbst3! Enjoy it, brother.

Posts: 32492 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

*** WINNER = gpbst3 ***

Holly guacamole. Cannot thank you enough 12131 and KevinCW!!!!!

Posts: 5415 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations gpbst3! Thank you again, 12131 for such a generous offering!

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Congrats gpbst3!

And to everyone else, stay safe Brothers and Sisters.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2671 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Congratulations gpbst3! 12131 you are a very generous person, may good karma follow you wherever you travel.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Congrats, and a huge thanks to Kevin for the amazing generosity.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15557 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Congratulations gpbst3 stay safe to all my brothers and sisters on the line.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!! great karma.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 5159 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Well done, gentlemen.
Congrats, gpbst3!

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post