SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For my forum LEO friends, this *P228* is for you, courtesy of KevinCW. ----->>>*** WINNER = gpbst3 ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For my forum LEO friends, this *P228* is for you, courtesy of KevinCW. ----->>>*** WINNER = gpbst3 *** Login/Join 
Picture of huskyfever03
posted Hide Post
Very cool, please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 2011 | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous and a great pistol. Retired LEO but don't include me. I would want it to go to an active duty cop.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Crazy generous karma, thank you both very much. Please add me. Starting my 26th year come September.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
You do some pretty dang sweet karmas...I'll roll the dice for this one.

10 years in. 18 to go (2 of my EMS years count).

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice of both of you! That reminds me of the one I carried back in the early 90's... It's my pleasure to "serve and protect" and hopefully I can come up with something as nice to offer up for the Karmanator to send to a new home. Please add my name as well, never jumped in on one, but as stated it is nice coming from these two great forum members. Stay safe all!

Posts: 88 | Registered: December 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow!!! How incredibly generous 12131, yet again! Thank you KevinCW for giving those of us who've never owned a P228 a chance at one. Please count me in.

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Wow. Please include me in this amazing karma. I carried one for a few years before we went to the P220 (have carried the same one for 22 years!), and let a personal one go years ago and have always regretted it. Thank you Kevin for the chance at it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
First: Many thanks to KevinCW and 12131!

Second: Count me in for the karma.

Third: 3. KevinCW: "Thank you for all the support you guys/gals have shown me. It does help keep me sane, even after the shifts where i want to do nothing more than rock back and forth in the shower..."..........take a cold beer into the shower with you. The cold beer and a two headed shower with a monsoon/class 1 hurricane shower head works wonders......The shower is my decompression chamber too......just need a 300 gallon water heater now. Smile

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in, thanks!

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One generous karma there. Count me in please, thanks.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable karma!
Please include me, started in 86

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
1. My friend 12131 graciously offered this to me, and I politely declined. (absolutely nothing against him, the Karma system, or anything, mostly I just didn't feel I deserved it, and I already have a 228.) The man is a wonderful person, and a valued member of this forum. I can't say enough about his generosity, so I won't even try. So I'm not out anything financially, that is all his doing, and people should be in awe of the generosity he has shown the membership here.

2. Someone please enjoy this 228. One of the finest weapons ever produced.

3. Thank you for all the support you guys/gals have shown me. It does help keep me sane, even after the shifts where i want to do nothing more than rock back and forth in the shower...

Great to see you post Kevin. I hope you are doing okay and wish you the best.

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
KevinCW and 12131, thanks for the opportunity. That is one amazing Karma. Please add me.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Wow!! I cannot, not put my name in. This is one of my grail guns. Thank you for the chance and your generous karma, especially a brother! Thank you to KevinCW, too! Thank you for the chance!! Beautiful P228!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BennerP220,

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. You two are amazing, thank you. I would greatly like the chance.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You don't have to count me for this one, as I have already been on the receiving end of your amazing karma. I thanks for showing your appreciation for my line of work in this way. One lucky officer is going to have a lot of fun with this sweet shooter.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Just had a thought to make this Karma a little more awesome (if that's possible)

How about everyone participating agree to send their department patch to the winner? I have one of mine to spare.

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
quote:
1. My friend 12131 graciously offered this to me, and I politely declined. (absolutely nothing against him, the Karma system, or anything, mostly I just didn't feel I deserved it, and I already have a 228.) The man is a wonderful person, and a valued member of this forum. I can't say enough about his generosity, so I won't even try. So I'm not out anything financially, that is all his doing, and people should be in awe of the generosity he has shown the membership here.

2. Someone please enjoy this 228. One of the finest weapons ever produced.

3. Thank you for all the support you guys/gals have shown me. It does help keep me sane, even after the shifts where i want to do nothing more than rock back and forth in the shower...

Don't enter me I'm not a LEO. Just wanted to say thanks you Kevin and 12131 for making SF a better place. Maybe one day I'll get to shoot a P228. Good luck to all the LEO's out there.

Charlie, I have followed you for a long time. If you ever find yourself up this way, range trip on me and you can shoot mine... then dinner and drinks after.

Thanks Kevin and you be safe up there.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
What an incredible karma. I would be honored to be considered.
Thank you.

Posts: 591 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
I'll throw in on yet another unbelievable karma. After almost 20yrs this will hopefully be my last year "on the job". Got my hooks in a non-LE position to move to shortly and I'm ready to go. Thanks to all for the opportunity.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post