SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For my forum LEO friends, this *P228* is for you, courtesy of KevinCW. ----->>>*** WINNER = gpbst3 ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For my forum LEO friends, this *P228* is for you, courtesy of KevinCW. ----->>>*** WINNER = gpbst3 *** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Please, join in, if you're LEO. KevinCW was gracious enough to let this one go. So, if you thank the man, I would be very appreciative.
The Karmanator will pick the winner some time in August. Good luck. Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Thanking both of you, but leave me out of the pick, as I don't qualify.

My "Karma" is being able to be among such good people.

Cool

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Please don't pick me, but that is one nice P228. I wish I qualified.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! I've always wanted a 228, and it would mean a little extra coming from another brother in blue. Thanks for this generous karma, KevinCW and 12131; and STAY SAFE!

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW !--I do not qualify , but that's a beauty

Posts: 462 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thank you to both KevinCW and 12131 for the generous Karma. Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to KevinCW and 12131. I am not eligible but best of luck to all who are. May this P228 serve you as well as you serve us.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please place me in the incredible karama.

18Z50
rrinto@yahoo.com

LEO in Ohio.

Posts: 365 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the opportunity! I've been looking for a P228 for a long time locally, and have yet to find one. Thanks KevinCW and 12131, this is extremely generous!

Posts: 8564 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, gentlemen this is awesome. You are both incredibly generous. Please add my name. Thank you!

Posts: 311 | Location: California | Registered: September 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this as well. Very, very generous. Thank you both. KevinCW take care of yourself. 12131 you have some of the best karmas ever!

Posts: 4054 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be added as well and thanks to both of you and to my brothers and sisters in blue.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
I qualify, please count me in.

Thank you Kevin and 12131...you guys are awesome for even offering this.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Leo from Wa state thank you for the opportunity. Stay safe.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cupcake
Picture of Chipster
posted Hide Post
KevinCW and 12131, you exemplify all that is great about SIGforum! Count me in please!

Chip

Posts: 557 | Location: IN | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you both for the chance.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
1. My friend 12131 graciously offered this to me, and I politely declined. (absolutely nothing against him, the Karma system, or anything, mostly I just didn't feel I deserved it, and I already have a 228.) The man is a wonderful person, and a valued member of this forum. I can't say enough about his generosity, so I won't even try. So I'm not out anything financially, that is all his doing, and people should be in awe of the generosity he has shown the membership here.

2. Someone please enjoy this 228. One of the finest weapons ever produced.

3. Thank you for all the support you guys/gals have shown me. It does help keep me sane, even after the shifts where i want to do nothing more than rock back and forth in the shower...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
First off I don't qualify.
I just wanted to say what an incredible gesture to offer this to Kevin, then to offer it up as a karma for the LEO here.
What a great way to thank all of them for the difficult job they do.
Kevin I read of your situation, very difficult for sure. I've been through it and it will get better. Hang in there....

Posts: 1696 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a gracious karma. Please add me to the list. Thank you for the chance and the support.

-----------------------
be safe.

Posts: 260 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: June 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Great googly moogly! That is beyond generous on both of your parts. Please toss my name in the hat. I owned a 228 years ago and let it go. I've regretted it ever since. One of the best handling pistols ever.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post