SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Well......it's now Stage 4.....***Update on pg. 8; Got the gravy for the first time yesterday!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well......it's now Stage 4.....***Update on pg. 8; Got the gravy for the first time yesterday! Login/Join 
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent BigBore. Special prayers offered for your family.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you and your family,

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Hoping for the best for you and your family. God Bless!

Posts: 1461 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
P-
I will say prayers for you, this evening.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
prayers sent.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the privilege of praying with you.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
When I was diagnosed at first no one could believe it. Then as people Googled my cancer they started freaking out regarding the 3-year survival rate. I did ask my son and dad to not Google it. Through chemo and radiation, everyone watched how I was doing. On days I felt bad I just sucked it up and wore the happy face. I came through the chemo and radiation in really good shape and was able to keep up with my normal pace. Then came the surgery. It was pretty big and came with a higher than normal mortality rate. Again, everyone in my family was watching me very closely. I came through the surgery well and was discharged 2 days early, planted tomatoes 2 weeks after surgery, got back into the gym 3 weeks later and traveled for work at week 6.

My family was more important to me than I was to myself. I guess I am trying to say if you are worried more about your family than yourself, do well, suck it up and put on the happy face even if you feel like crap. I am not trying to sound like a tough guy, just pointing out how I am dealing with it and my family.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your family.

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Hope your chemo treatments go well.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and the family.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I will this evening BBS. Be strong sir.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are in my prayers.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
prayers for you, and your family

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I've prayed for you and your family and will continue to do so.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should be on a no sugar diet, and low carbs as well.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Praying for you all, BBS. Now, if you're all out of gum, go kick some ass.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent to you and your family. Your family will gather strength from you and the people praying for you. God bless.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lifting all of you.

"220ST (The Man) ROCKS"

Posts: 1853 | Location: in the mitt down the river | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post