SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Stopped at Dunkin' Donuts this Morning.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Stopped at Dunkin' Donuts this Morning. Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
I had to run an errand first thing this morning. Hadn't had my coffee yet, so on my way back home I passed a Dunkin' Donuts and said to myself, "Why not? I'll just grab a fresh bagel to have with my coffee when I get back home."

Pulled in, said good morning to the cute little black girl who took my order, got the bagel, glanced at the receipt, and mentioned to her that she had not applied the senior discount.

"Oh," she said. "You don't look old enough."

"Sweetheart," I replied, "I'm eighty!"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
LR - A long time ago when I was a bartender, I make a lotta tips by carding all of the old bitches. Jes' sayin'. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
LR - A long time ago when I was a bartender, I make a lotta tips by carding all of the old bitches. Jes' sayin'. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Hmmm...

She was trying to play me? Ya think?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Well you know what they say: ...You'll never go back. (And I don't mean to Dunkin' Donuts.)

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

You know black don't crack. LOL

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Nahhhhhh.....

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Um, I don't think so. She's just a little cutie, with a big smile for everyone, and a pleasant demeanor.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Maybe her boss told her to be like the coffee: black and sweet (not black and bitter).

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Um, I don't think so. She's just a little cutie, with a big smile for everyone, and a pleasant demeanor.

I'll take that over discount any day (20+ years short). Give me good customer service with a smile and I'll pay 20% premium.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
I hope you tipped her well!

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
and a pleasant demeanor.

You looked at her demeanor?

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
I'll take that over discount any day (20+ years short). Give me good customer service with a smile and I'll pay 20% premium.
Yup. Her boss must be pleased with her. She gets the orders correct and provides service with a smile.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
She was totally hitting on you.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Little things like that can brighten your day and didn't take much to do. Some people like that are a "people person".

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
She was totally hitting on you.

Sugar Daddy V-Tail.

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post