SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You tube clowns. I hate them!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You tube clowns. I hate them! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
There's only 2 people I have watched on YouTube. One is Hickok and I regularly watch him and the other goes by Sootch or something like that.
Sootch has videos on Berettas and installing parts which helped me with my Brigadier.
The rest of YouTube I don't watch.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I've been practicing these techniques for years!

he's hilarious. If you're on instagram his username is @firepowerunited

this is my favorite of his

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Most, not all, of the channels on Full30 are pretty decent gun related. HICKOK45 posts there as well as on Youtube.

The one's that rub me wrong are those that are done with little or no preparation. Some guy will try to show how to disassemble/assemble something, and have all sorts of issues with things not fitting, not having the proper tools at hand or just doing it incorrectly, swearing up a storm as things go wrong.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I absolutely love youtube, it is by far my favorite site on the internet. I tend to watch a lot of archival stuff, in particular I love watching rock concert performances (mainstream and obscure). To me, youtube is endless entertainment.

That said, I do not watch "gun channels". The only clips I have viewed are the occasional Hickock45 videos (haven't seen one in the last year), and various "how to" videos, (example: how to disassemble and reassemble a Ruger Mark III). I do not watch "tactical" videos. I rarely view anything gun related.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
There's only 2 people I have watched on YouTube. One is Hickok and I regularly watch him and the other goes by Sootch or something like that.
Sootch has videos on Berettas and installing parts which helped me with my Brigadier.
The rest of YouTube I don't watch.

Yep, I agree...both of those are good and you can gleen useful information from them...

IMHO...The worst (among many) is that NuttenFancy dude...he yammers on and on about really nothing except himself and his "project"...what ever that is.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
IMHO...The worst (among many) is that NuttenFancy dude...he yammers on and on about really nothing except himself and his "project"...what ever that is.

Fuckin'Nancy, huh? Yeah, in addition to being a bloviating jackwad, he's also a liar and tried to screw with LaRue recently by trashing their QC and customer service after he installed an aftermarket gas block, cerakoted it, and it wouldn't run. He sent it to them, they fixed it and sent it back. He immediately removed the new factory gas block and reinstalled the one he couldn't get to work, the rifle stopped working, and he blamed LaRue for all of it, then trolled the owner on another forum, saying he's sold thousands of their products but they're losing all his subscribers over this. Something was said to the effect that "those aren't our customers anyway."

Posts: 17120 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
I do those snappy head movements when I'm out and about driving, when I come to a complete stop at a light or stop sign, right before pulling out from a light or stop sign, changing lanes before beginning to move over and immediately after.

I seldom have cars around me out on the road.

I plan on getting an "Epilepsy Kills" bumper sticker.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it, it is so easy just to not watch whatever content annoys you. However, if you need to figure something out from when I needed help fixing my AC unit (saving me hundreds), to changing the oil on a new motorcycle to installing an OEM style backup camera on my new truck to disassembly of any gun you own...it's there! What a time we live in.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
only clown I watch on Utube is Puddles,

Puddles Pity Party, and Postmodern Jukebox are the bomb

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Demolition Ranch, Off The Ranch, Hickok45 are all great.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
The only 3 words that matter on YouTube:

Kirsten Joy Weiss

Posts: 711 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Right now on Drudge:

"ANYTHING FOR CLICKS: YOUTUBERS BURY THEMSELVES ALIVE!"

If that doesn't define Youtube asshats I don't know what does. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16205 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the previous posters mentioned Nunt'n Fancy. Well I have the distinction of being banned from his channel. Right when he started, I advised him that I thought he was full of himself with all the run and gun crap. I can't stand arrogance.

I agree that Sootch posts some excellent stuff, however just the other day he put up something he should have "proof read" before doing so. He was talking about the M1903-A3 rifle and called it multiple times as the "M103-A3". That was just a mistake that should have been caught.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gutpile Charlie:
One of the previous posters mentioned Nunt'n Fancy. Well I have the distinction of being banned from his channel. Right when he started, I advised him that I thought he was full of himself with all the run and gun crap. I can't stand arrogance.

I agree that Sootch posts some excellent stuff, however just the other day he put up something he should have "proof read" before doing so. He was talking about the M1903-A3 rifle and called it multiple times as the "M103-A3". That was just a mistake that should have been caught.

I got banned from Yeager's channel. Don't know if I still am or not.
Made a comment about not being able to drive a car with an automatic transmission.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post