SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    With Black Friday upon us, the Hazzard Frought Tool ad.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

With Black Friday upon us, the Hazzard Frought Tool ad. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and you really never know when you'll need a paternity testing, gaydar, bible tool to eat your corn on the cob with.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3533 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Razz Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great stuff! I gotta have the cordless hammer. And a spare battery.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'm stopping by today on my way to work.

Gotta pick up one or two of those Mohel knives. I've been thinking that it's time to start a new career, and I'll need the tools of the trade.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30668 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post