SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    With Black Friday upon us, the Hazzard Frought Tool ad.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

With Black Friday upon us, the Hazzard Frought Tool ad. Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted Hide Post
WTF no 20% off coupon?

Posts: 456 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd buy the cordless hammer, but I'll wait for the 20V DeWalt model.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
How DARE they ridicule this noble institution?

Is nothing sacred?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I wasn't going to ask for anything for Christmas, but, after seeing the Meglinating Variable Intensity Multifunction Power Tool, I must absolutely have it!

I cannot name the number of times I've had to electromute compressed velonoid laminate the hard way.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I need the 6" whale gutting knife.

I may get one for AirSoftGuy too. He likes walrus.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig2340,

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I've got to have that 16" manual chainsaw with a hand crank...my old manual chainsaw is the push and pull back and forth type...that hand crank will cut hours off my limb trimming on my crepe myrtle Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loved those Texas
one room schools
posted Hide Post
Is it to late to get delivery of the moron lamp by Christmas?

"Louis was furious with the sharks. He thought they had an understanding: The men would stay out of the sharks' turf - the water - and the sharks would stay off theirs - the raft...If the sharks were going to try to eat him, he was going to try to eat them." From Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Posts: 1862 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I've got to have that 16" manual chainsaw with a hand crank...my old manual chainsaw is the push and pull back and forth type...that hand crank will cut hours off my limb trimming on my crepe myrtle Smile

Buying A Chainsaw

This fellow is looking to buy a saw to cut down some trees in his back yard. He goes to a chainsaw shop and asks about various chainsaws. The dealer tells him, "Look, I have a lot of models, but why don't you save yourself a lot of time and aggravation and get the top-of-the-line model. This chainsaw will cut a hundred cords of wood for you in one day."
So, the man takes the chainsaw home and begins working on the trees. After cutting for several hours and only cutting two cords, he decides to quit. He thinks there is something wrong with the chainsaw. "How can I cut for hours and only cut two cords?" the man asks himself. "I will begin first thing in the morning and cut all day," the man tells himself. So, the next morning the man gets up at 4 am in the morning and cuts and cuts, and cuts till nightfall, and still he only manages to cut five cords.
The man is convinced this is a bad saw. "The dealer told me it would cut one hundred cords of wood in a day, no problem. I will take this saw back to the dealer," the man says to himself.
The very next day the man brings the saw back to the dealer and explains the problem. The dealer, baffled by the man's claim, removes the chainsaw from the case. The dealer says, "Hmm, it looks fine."
Then the dealer starts the chainsaw, to which the man responds, "What's that noise?

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
This is the first time I’ve ever heard an Okie tell an Okie joke!

Even if it is an old Aggie joke.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
This is the first time I’ve ever heard an Okie tell an Okie joke!

Even if it is an old Aggie joke.

Hey as a fellow ham, can you help? I've run out of low swr solder for my next build and can't find any for sale, do you have any you can instant karma to me?

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
By the time you get to your turn at the cash register the sale will be over.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Don't waste you money on the Garden Hose / Extension Cord combo.

With all the battery operated stuff out now, the hydro electric tools and appliances are getting really hard to find.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I used to work with the guy who modeled the Moron Lamp

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the post! Smile

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One laugh after another. Very good!

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wifey stopped looking after she saw the 'Useless Coupon' (immediately) . I can't stop laughing at this. Thanks for the post.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bono safety goggles ! Razz

LMAO !!!!

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
Don't waste you money on the Garden Hose / Extension Cord combo.

With all the battery operated stuff out now, the hydro electric tools and appliances are getting really hard to find.

It’s only right. Have you ever tried to get service on them? Parts hard to find, complicated, expensive, too.