SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An hour with retired Detective Clint Snyder and catching the BTK Killer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An hour with retired Detective Clint Snyder and catching the BTK Killer Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I had a landlady I rented a place from who's husband was a retired WPD lieutenant. He had worked on the BTK case early on. He had been asked to help review evidence with current detectives when Chief Williams was pursuing it as a cold case. It bothered this man because Rader had gotten away with his crimes for so long. He asked me what my theory was and I told him, "The guy who did this is either dead or still in the community acting like a normal part of the community". It didn't surprise me then when he got caught to see my hunch was right. It made a lot of sense when you started hearing the stories about what kind of person he was.

Posts: 66 | Location: Kansas | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post