SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    James Comey terminated
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Comey terminated Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You got it, and I would love to see President Trump take the next opportunity he has at a press conference to say his firing of Comey is a perfect example that the "press" will condemn President Trump, even if he takes action they agree with.

If can make this truth obvious to Americans, he will have completed the neutering job on these frauds that he's already begun.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Here's a nice little roundup:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/...dict-msms-john-nolte

Comey Fake News Round-Up -- 8 FACTS Contradict The MSM's Serial-Comey Lies

The idea that anyone would ever again take anything our national media reports with anything close to seriousness absolutely baffles me. Even Leftists, who eventually have to stand there with "Hands up, don't shoot" all over their smug faces, should maybe take a breath. There is just no question anymore that the entire infrastructure of our media is constructed by a proven mob of serial liars who only get worse, infinitely worse, when they believe there is blood in the water.

We are living through another Golden Showers moment. Remember that fiasco? Remember Jake Tapper at CNN stopping the world to break the news about a fake dossier that smeared Donald Trump, a document that Tapper himself knew was fake? Remember Ben Smith at BuzzFeed taking the ball from there and using Tapper's opening as an excuse to release the contents of a dossier he knew was fake? Remember the rest of the media then climbing aboard to report on a document they all knew was fake?

Well, now with the Comey firing, we are again being Golden Showered with such a torrent of fake news it is almost impossible to keep up.

But I'll still give it a try!

So here it is, the latest and greatest from our MSM's fire hose of fake Comey news (with a bonus #9)

1. TRUMP FIRED COMEY CUZ COMEY ASKED FOR MORE FUNDS TO EXPAND THE RUSSIAGATE INVESTIGATION!!!!!!!!!

Uh, no. Never happened.

And that is not only a lie, that is a lie that originally came from an anonymous source. Moreover, I believe the media-at-large has known all along it was a lie, which is why a story based on an anonymous source got so much national, widespread traction so quickly.

The idea was to plant this dishonest seed in the minds of the public before it was debunked. Anyone who covers the Justice Department would have known the story was a lie because this is not how F.B.I. funding works.

2. DEPUTY ATTORNY GENERAL ROSENSTEIN THREATENED TO QUIT AFTER WHITE HOUSE BLAMED HIM FOR COMEY FIRING!!!!!

Yeah, no.

Never happened.

3. THE WHITE HOUSE IS LYING ABOUT BAD MORALE AT THE F.B.I.!!!!

After Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders claimed that Comey's tenure at the F.B.I., and his hyper-politicization of that role, had damaged morale at the agency, using anonymous sources (again), the Golden Shower-MSM again went on a Fake News Spree trying to prove the exact opposite was true.

Except, uhm…

…yeah.

This is PBS, so naturally the full report is full of lies, but the truth did accidentally sneak through.

4. TRUMP IS INTERFERING WITH THE F.B.I. INVESTIGATION INTO RUSSIA!!!

Not so much.

Andrew McCabe, the acting director of the F.B.I. (whose wife has serious ties to Hillary Clinton), told a Senate committee yesterday that the White House has no in any way impeded the investigation.

5. TRUMP LIED ABOUT COMEY TELLING HIM HE IS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION!!!!

Except, uhm, that is exactly what Comey said to Republican Senator Chuck Grassley, which Democrat Senator Dianne Feinsten quickly verified.

6. THIS IS THE 'SATURDAY NIGHT MASSACRE' ON STEROIDS!!!

This isn't even the "Saturday Night Massacre's" little sister on a scooter.

By this time, eight months in the Watergate investigation, President Nixon was under investigation, people in his administration had already gone to jail, and Nixon's closest aides and confidantes were just about to resign in disgrace.

Trump. Is. Not. Even. Under. Investigation.

Nor. Are. Any. Of. His. Top. Aides.

We are eight months into this Russia hoax and there is still no evidence of any wrongdoing.

None. Not a smidge. Zippo. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

7. IT'S A COVER UP!!!

Then why are Carter Page and Roger Stone chomping at the bit to testify in public before Congress, while...

…former-Obama right-hand woman, Unmasker-In Chief Susan Rice is refusing to testify?

8. THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN YEARS!!!

Only in your provincial head.

Look at that graph; how much more evidence does one need to grasp the fact that all this hilarious crying of wolf from the MSM has given the American public what one might call…

Golden Showers Fatigue.

(BONUS) 9. SEE THE MATRIX -- THIS IS REALLY A MEDIA COVER-UP

Before I sign off for the weekend, let me give you a glimpse into The Matrix -- into what is really going and why…

1.During the campaign, the Obama administration spied on Trump and his team. We know this because the very same media now lying about it, reported on the fact that Obama spied on Trump. The idea was to use this Russian-hoax as a means to personally destroy Trump after he lost the presidential election. This would be the weapon used to dismantle his business empire and his life.

2. We know from media reports that the Obama administration spied on Trump and his team, and did so brazenly and without fear. They knew the MSM would never punish them. They also believed Hillary would win. Furthermore, Hillary also knew about the spying and the plan to use the Russia hoax as a means to personally destroy Trump after the election. Trust me, had Trump lost, the Democrats and MSM were far from done with him.

3. The MSM was party to all of this. After all, they were the ones benefitting from leaks that could only have come from surveillance and wiretaps. In fact, the MSM reported that these leaks had come from wiretaps on Trump's team. The media also believed Trump would lose the election but the idea was to set up the Russia hoax as a means to personally destroy him post-election. This is why the media showed no initial reluctance when it came to reporting on the Obama administration's spying.

4. No one, including the MSM, believed there would ever be any consequences for all of this illegal spying. After all, it was only a matter of how BIG Hillary's victory would be. Then…

5. The bottom fell out after Trump won the presidency. At this point, a potential disaster loomed. The Obama administration and the media knew that Trump now would be in a position to not only uncover Obama's spying, but to prosecute him for it. So…

6. The Russia hoax, including the Golden Shower Dossier, was whipped out as a means to cover up Barry's spying, to protect The Precious from his administration's illegal activity.

7. Now that he is president, the Russia hoax is now being used by the media to knock Trump's agenda off track and to destroy his presidency.

--

The media lies. That is all they do.

Stop taking proven liars seriously.

Stop believing.

Stop listening.

Stop reading.

Enjoy your weekend.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Call everyone on every lie everytime and roll tape to show it.

Then keep a score card and present the visual with the updated tallys every opportunity that it can be, by every person in the cabinet and the subordinates.

Hammer it home until the leftest are afraid to open their mouths in opposition.

The only thing they understand is utter shaming and defeat.

Listen to what the left is pushing and they have told you their fears and weekness.

-Bullying. Means they fear a person with a strong position who is not afraied to bring it to bear.

-Tolerance. Means they fear those who will not put up with their bullshit and who will push back.

-Equality. Means they desire those who will comprimise value and position and fear someone who will stand their ground and promote principle and moral value.

and so forth.

Drain the swamp. Kill the snakes. Push, push, push.

MAGA!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44404 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The fact that Trump threatens "tapes" shows that Comey did in fact assure him he was not under investigation. Otherwise, Comey-- knowing he never said that-- wouldn't worry at all about tapes.

Last night Tucker Carlson basically told some Democrat stooge who started blabbing about "Russia"-- "You know what? Cut the bullshit. Nobody is buying this 'Russia' lie. Just stop it, we're tired of it, knock it off."

(That's not a quote, but he said it just that forcefully. Everybody-- including Trump-- should have that tone. Cut the bullshit! It didn't work! Hillary lost because her campaign sucked. Nobody believes this Russia crap.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11194 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Call everyone on every lie everytime and roll tape to show it.

Then keep a score card and present the visual with the updated tallys every opportunity that it can be, by every person in the cabinet and the subordinates.

Hammer it home until the leftest are afraid to open their mouths in opposition.

The only thing they understand is utter shaming and defeat.

Listen to what the left is pushing and they have told you their fears and weekness.

-Bullying. Means they fear a person with a strong position who is not afraied to bring it to bear.

-Tolerance. Means they fear those who will not put up with their bullshit and who will push back.

-Equality. Means they desire those who will comprimise value and position and fear someone who will stand their ground and promote principle and moral value.

and so forth.

Drain the swamp. Kill the snakes. Push, push, push.

MAGA!

Uhhh, taping everyone?

There can be down sides, IIRC.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Here's a nice little roundup:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/...dict-msms-john-nolte

Comey Fake News Round-Up -- 8 FACTS Contradict The MSM's Serial-Comey Lies
To paraphrase Mark Twain, "If you don't watch the news, you're uninformed. If you watch the news, you're mis-informed."

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23624 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Great post, Bama. Wink

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11194 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:...

Uhhh, taping everyone?

I should have made it clear, but I did not.

I am refering to the media reporting news, interviews, "spokesman", any public recorded speaking and the like.

Not talknig about "tape recording" conversations that are expected to be private or off record.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44404 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:...

Uhhh, taping everyone?

I should have made it clear, but I did not.

I am refering to the media reporting news, interviews, "spokesman", any public recorded speaking and the like.

Not talknig about "tape recording" conversations that are expected to be private or off record.

Nah, just record leaks.

I thought maybe you were referring to Trump having a recording of his dinner with Comey.

He may have been foolish to give details like that. The first liar never has a chance.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to Foxnews, quoting the WH, the candidates are:

Ray Kelly, the former and longest-serving New York City police commissioner
    Mike Rogers, former House Intelligence Committee chairman and former FBI agent
    Former Assistant Attorney General Alice Fisher
    Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C.
    Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn, R-Texas
    Paul Abbate, executive assistant director for the Criminal, Cyber, Response and Services Branch
    Associate Judge of New York Court of Appeals Mike Garcia
    Mayor of Colorado Springs John Suthers
    Former federal appellate court Judge Michael Luttig, now executive vice president of Boeing
    Larry Thompson, former deputy attorney general under President George W. Bush
    Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe

Last one is bad, right off the bat. Of these, I like Gowdy the best and his replacement in the House would also be reliably conservative.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Leave Trey Gowdy right where he is, thank you.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I am hoping they put McCabe on the list to make him feel better. There is no way he should get the job. And please, leave any sitting senator or congressman in place. No need to try to fill their slot right now.

And anyone know why the mayor of CO Springs is on there? He have some type of LE background?

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
I want David Clarke.

Me. too!!!!!!!

We need someone in that position with the dedication, BALLS to do the damned job instead of using it for personal reasons.

Yep, he's fantastic. If the Democrats pull any crap it puts them in the position of having to defend why they are blocking the first African American FBI Director.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
I want David Clarke.

Me. too!!!!!!!

We need someone in that position with the dedication, BALLS to do the damned job instead of using it for personal reasons.

Yep, he's fantastic. If the Democrats pull any crap it puts them in the position of having to defend why they are blocking the first African American FBI Director.

If memory serves, he's a registered Democrat too.. yes he is...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Clarke_(sheriff)

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2706 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
My guess is Ray Kelly a fellow New Yorker to Trump and has the qualifications.

David Clarke doesn't have a chance neither does Gowdy although I think he's capable and is a law and order guy not to mention if he got in the Clinton's may flee to a non extradition country which may be worth it all in itself.

I bet Gowdy would just love to have the chance to interrogate her smarmy ass under oath and as the FBI Director.
That's just too much to hope for! Cool

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8610 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
According to Foxnews, quoting the WH, the candidates are:

Ray Kelly, the former and longest-serving New York City police commissioner
    Mike Rogers, former House Intelligence Committee chairman and former FBI agent
    Former Assistant Attorney General Alice Fisher
    Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C.
    Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn, R-Texas
    Paul Abbate, executive assistant director for the Criminal, Cyber, Response and Services Branch
    Associate Judge of New York Court of Appeals Mike Garcia
    Mayor of Colorado Springs John Suthers
    Former federal appellate court Judge Michael Luttig, now executive vice president of Boeing
    Larry Thompson, former deputy attorney general under President George W. Bush
    Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe

Last one is bad, right off the bat. Of these, I like Gowdy the best and his replacement in the House would also be reliably conservative.

My money is on Mike Rogers.

Posts: 7090 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:

My money is on Mike Rogers.

That's who I'm betting will get the job as well.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30862 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Leave Trey Gowdy right where he is, thank you.

This.

I love watching him, if he was in FBI all his work would be behind closed doors.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21092 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:

Mr. Swackhammer would be proud of the tergiversation.

Hot damn, I learned a new word! Smile

Posts: 16150 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://hotair.com/archives/201...n-testify-next-week/

Senate Intel committee ranking member Mark Warner (D-VA) told MSNBC Friday that former FBI Director James Comey will not be appearing before the committee next Tuesday, despite an invitation to speak with the committee behind closed doors.

That’s after a day of intrigue following President Trump taunting Comey over the prospect of “tapes” from their conversations before the firing.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post