SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    IMy car broke down and died, then I broke down.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IMy car broke down and died, then I broke down. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Here are some pictures....

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So far I'm loving it! I'm getting 25.5 MPG on country highways, going back and forth to work. That's with some "spirit" but not speeding driving.

The car is practical, fun. A very good balance. Very good performance, fuel economy and room. It has more head room than my Crown Vic., more comfortable seats than both the Crown Vic and my Toyota Corolla this replaced.

I'm very happy with it. It's the most fun I've had with my clothes on!

ARman

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Looks great! That's my favorite Subaru color.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
That looks like tons o’ fun to drive. Congrats on a good find.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Looks great! That's my favorite Subaru color.

Thanks! It's a little on the dirty side. I didn't even make it home from the dealership and it poured down rain! It's rained every day since.... well except for today.

Yep, WR Pearl Blue IS the color! I also dig the Special Edition of the same year in Orange!

ARman

posted Hide Post
Nice car. Wish they still offered a wrx hatch.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a great car.

Just a little known fact. The flat 4 boxer engine in many Subaru's were originally designed by Porsche who is famous for their flat 6 cylinder engines (and are now using some flat four engines as well...)

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Friend has exact same car and really enjoys it. No issues.

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Sweet. Really wish they'd bring back the WRX/STI hatch, though I'll never buy another Subaru. My Outbacks head gaskets are leaking, again, so I'm jonesing for another car.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post