SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This is what passes for a school teacher in Dekalb County, Ga.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is what passes for a school teacher in Dekalb County, Ga. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I just love the cocked head in the mug shot. So gangsta, playah.

Home invasion and murder.

DeKalb teacher faces murder charges in 2016 gang retaliation killings

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Hopefully he will be convicted and will keep the cocked head pose when his cellmate says "squeal like a pig"!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable.

No wait.... yes, believable! Frown

And yet another reason why I give thanks for having escaped the urban sprawl a long time back.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Police said 11-year-old Tatiyana Coates and her brother, 15-year-old Daveon Coates, were shot to death Oct. 22, 2016, in a gang-retaliation killing that missed its target. Police have said the intended target was another 15-year-old, who lived in the home briefly after Daveon and Tatiyana’s mother took his family in.

WTF? This guy got past the interview and background check with no red flags being raised? Amazing.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
None of my teachers in grade or high school looked anything like that. In fact, I don't think there were any minorities at all.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
None of my teachers in grade or high school looked anything like that. In fact, I don't think there were any minorities at all.

flashguy

We had several that looked like him. Some of them made the difference between me ending up as a drunk or inmate and where I am today. None that I recall, regardless of looks, ever did anything remotely like that.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post