SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Team uses sledgehammer to help player stuck in bathroom at baseball tournament
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Team uses sledgehammer to help player stuck in bathroom at baseball tournament Login/Join 
posted
Poor guy. I can imagine the nicknames. Story includes pictures and video:

DES MOINES, Iowa —
During a high school state baseball tournament, a player had to use the bathroom before playing ball but got stuck!

Joe Drzycimski had to get dug out from the dugout after locking himself in from the inside of the restroom right before the team was set to play. It took 20 minutes, a crowbar and a sledgehammer to get him out.

"I just went to the bathroom. I turned around and there wasn't a knob or a lock on the door and couldn't get out," Drzycimski said. "I was banging and the coaches didn't answer so I said, 'Holy cow, I hope some's in the dugout.' Luckily they heard me and came over and got it taken care of."
https://www.wapt.com/article/t...-tournament/33486753

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
100 billion smart phones in the world and nobody got this on video?

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Well... shit.

The coach was pissed, but was so charmin he kept the ump from declaring a forfeit.

The rescuers could have come in via the roof, bu the poor ceilin' would have gotten busted into a million bits.

Enough puns.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
100 billion smart phones in the world and nobody got this on video?

There's a video at that link.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post