SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Candace Owens on MSNBC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Candace Owens on MSNBC Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Just watch. Warning: this video contains ass-handing.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
She's awesome!

https://www.tpusa.com/aboutus/charliekirk/

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That was 5 minutes of pleasure!

"Am I black?" Love it!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Damn. That was just beautiful to watch. I bet her ovaries clank when she walks.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
That was AWESOME.

I wonder if MSPMS will ever invite her back

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10353 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
awesome.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Dyson is a pretty articulate person but he certainly met his match. Cool

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Game over

Posts: 163 | Location: Murrells inlet SC | Registered: December 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Damn! You go girl!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dang, thanks for the ass-handing warning Para. There was a lot of it in a very short period of time.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Owens has some maturing and refining to do, but she was excellent here. Right on point.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m shocked they didn’t suddenly find themselves “out of time” there.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Nailed it, I'm surprised they didn't "lose" her audio as others have said as well.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Kapow

Posts: 5297 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
The more I listen to this woman the more I love and respect her. She takes the shots from her detractors and throws them back in their faces. I can't help but think that in a year or two she'd make a good and solid press secretary.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
"You're using big words to say nothing "
That is the definition of Michael Dyson's arguments. He is a sophist. He confounds with jargon and nebulous vocabulary but the marrow of his assertions is deception. Truth is simple. It is plain. It is pure. It does not require sophistry to bear scrutiny.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
whoopsies, slim done picked the wrong guest, she wouldn't just sit there and take her beating like a good conservative. dayyum, what's the world comin' to?

They have begun to believe their own rhetoric about POSs, mouth breathers, low-education levels, cowardly, and it's starting to throw them off their game. Couldn't happen to a better breed of pond scum. Ass-handing indeed.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She kicked some ass!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
That was impressive!

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
"You're using big words to say nothing "
That is the definition of Michael Dyson's arguments. He is a sophist. He confounds with jargon and nebulous vocabulary but the marrow of his assertions is deception. Truth is simple.

Absolutely true.

When he debated Jordan Peterson-- mistake right there-- at one point, totally flummoxed, he blurted out, "You are a mean white man!"

In one unguarded moment, all his racism flashed out! In simple, plain language. Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post