SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mother's Day Dinner - Châteaubriand
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mother's Day Dinner - Châteaubriand Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Bought a delicious tenderloin and trimmed it down to make mommy a yummy dinner.

Didn't get any protection pics or even a fully plated picture, sorry. We had with it - Steamed broccoli with cheese; corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and some yummy rosemary bread. I made a au jus/red wine reduction sauce (thanks tatortodd), with the trimmings from the tenderloin which made everything just perfect.

Here's some pics, post up what your made your mom/wife if you did it from home this year.

-

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Wow! That looks delicious!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Nice! Mom is gone and wife pulled a shift today. Great Mother's Day dinner! Weak protection. Cool

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Those knives certainly look like protection to me.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
6:07 in the morning and I want STEAK!! That looks AMAZING!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome!

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
No pictures but I grilled filet mignon and shrimp on my Big Green Egg. I served it with steamed broccoli and rice. It was a beautiful day so we ate out on our deck.

Posts: 3230 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
That looks awesome!

Simple hear, we had smoked ribs and grilled corn.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post