SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Family could use your prayers please.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Family could use your prayers please. Login/Join 
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Consider it done.

Posts: 5299 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Praying for your family

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Posts: 715 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for your cousin and father, will continue to cover them from this end.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Praying for you all

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for all.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for your cousin, your dad, and the entire family.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1975 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
Prayers going up.

Most Sincerely,

Donna

Posts: 4083 | Location: Lauderdale , Mississippi | Registered: June 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. ~Brian O’ Driscoll

Posts: 1453 | Location: Back to the Island in MS | Registered: May 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Sometimes life is hard. Good will, I feel, helps. Prayers for you and your family

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Prayers up....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. I have had brain cancer from which I seem to have recovered, am battling a brain tumor ( non-cancerous) right now, and I feel for your relative.
I am praying for her full and complete recovery. If you wish to talk, please email me, my email is in my profile.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post