SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Browning choke freebee—12 ga.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Browning choke freebee—12 ga. Login/Join 
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted
I have a Browning Invector choke that I kept after I sold the gun. I cant use it so it will go to the first I’ll take it. It is labeled SKEET with lead shot or Imp Cyl with steel shot. It is black steel and is 1.5” long. I have seen some that are much longer so make sure this is the one that fits your 12 gage gun. Threads are on the bottom.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
If still available, I'd love to have it. I have an old Browning Auto 5 12 ga mag. Fit? Mine is an Invector, but not Invector Plus.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
If it’s an inch and a half long and threaded at the bottom it will work. I’m pretty sure it’s not an invector +. Send me an address and I’ll send it out.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Thank you!!! Incoming email.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post