SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    xl_target To The White Courtesy Phone, Please (Re: Your Workbench)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

xl_target To The White Courtesy Phone, Please (Re: Your Workbench) Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
xl_target,

Regarding your workbench, that you posted here, in "Recommend a Gun Workbench" a few months back:

I believe I'm going to build your bench for myself. Thanks for sharing!

What is that green material? Looks like some kind of removable plastic film? Did you treat/seal the top with anything (e.g.: polyurethane)? If so: Which, and why? If not: Why not? If you sealed it, did you install the T-tracks afterwards, or before? If afterwards: Did you have to account for any extra thickness the sealant (might have) added?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post