SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Post image WORKING AGAIN! 9/26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post image WORKING AGAIN! 9/26 Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
Anyone else having this issue?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Photobucket infects them? Eek

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Couldn't handle the strain of all the Photobucket refugees? Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Yep, same for me.

Still serving existing photos but not allowing new uploads.

I get a down for maintenance message.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
It just worked for me a few minutes ago.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toms:
It just worked for me a few minutes ago.

Yup they sent me this note:
Hello, tommy p

Issue was fixed, sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,
Postimage support

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Is there some advantage to signing up for this site over just uploading anonymously? I tried to sign up but the site will not accept the log in info they emailed me. Weird.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I set up an account and never could log in. I gave up and went back to my Flikr PRO account. I am a PRO, you know.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Is there some advantage to signing up for this site over just uploading anonymously?
It appears that if you upload anonymously, it's a one-shot deal for that photo. You can link to it and the link sticks, but if you want to re-use the same photo for another purpose there doesn't seem to be any way to get back to it. Maybe if you record the link you can re-use it.

If you register and log in, you can build photo galleries that you can browse.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
anyone know how to move an upload to another file in your post image?