SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jeff Sessions has resigned upon request
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeff Sessions has resigned upon request Login/Join 
posted
So says Fox. Woohoo.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just heard that. Damn near got whiplash jerking my head to the side so I could see the TV

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yes. Time for an American bulldog in there.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea, they just read the entire resignation letter out loud. Good deal. Now for the next little...….

Awake not woke

Posts: 567 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Yeah Rush mentioned it too. Don't let the door hit you in the ass Jeff you no load POS. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16210 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that makes up for losing the House

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
Welcome news that's overdue.

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Let’s see how long Rosenstein lasts...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 809 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping it is Trey Gowdy, the next bulldog.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Let’s see how long Rosenstein lasts...

“Matthew G. Whitaker, Chief of Staff to Attorney General Jeff Sessions at the Department of Justice, will become our new Acting Attorney General of the United States.”

Not long I suspect.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
NICE.

Hey Granny Sessions:

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
On paper, appointing Sessions as AG looked great. In reality, we lost his senate seat for a couple years and he didn't do JACK SH*T the whole time he was AG. There should have been a thorough house cleaning of the Just Us Department turning it back to the Justice Department. While some of the cancerous deep state has been removed, there is a lot more that needs to go.

When Trump was elected, I heard Larry Conners (local sharp radio guy and reporter) interview a conservative Law Professor/Former Assistant AG who said that Trump needed to appoint an aggressive AG and it would take first 2-3 years of President Trump's first term of office to clean out the Justice Department. As we know that didn't happen and now the President has to appoint someone to clean house all while different screaming Hairs of various House committees look over their shoulder and try to tie the administration up with "investigation" after "investigation".

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
waiting for the democrats to start howling and wailing

I wonder who will be first in front of the camera...UpChckie Shoe-mer?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Smile

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The letter has no date...
I think it may have been stashed away in the President's desk for awhile.
Wink

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Hey Jeff Sessions...

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Catherine Herridge noted that Sessions resignation letter didn’t even have a date on it it was put together so quick.

I wonder how Jeffie likes all this winning?

posted Hide Post
Good

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post