SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yea for Sig Service!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yea for Sig Service! Login/Join 
Picture of sig sailor
posted
I took advantage of the Father's Day Special and sent on my 239 for service. I was told that because of the special it would be 4 to 5 weeks. I also asked them to check the sites as it was shooting low. Sig got my gun on June 29th and I got it back July 14th. Took it to the range this morning and it shoots just like my 229, that is, better than I am capable of. Smile Well pleased with the service I received.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VonFatman
posted Hide Post
i have had excellent service from sig. at an nra convention a few years ago, i visited with a service person and mentioned how my 220 and 226 could have better triggers...she gave me her card and told me to send the guns in one at a time with her name and a description on the problem as "trigger creep"...
i got prepaid labels for each gun, sent them in and when i got the second one back a nice note saying she enjoyed talking to me at the convention.
the triggers were fantastic!!!

sig service is good people!!!

Bob

Posts: 376 | Registered: September 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
This is nice to hear. It's the way it should be.

For a large business, it's about a volume of items but for consumers it's about their individual product.

Sometimes the service culture of a business gets muddled but sometimes they seem to get a sharp focus on the customer.

I have had mixed experiences with Sig CS over the years but, again, your experience is encouraging.

For some reason, I want to be able to root for Sig. Wink

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post