SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Advice/info for Abilene, TX
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advice/info for Abilene, TX Login/Join 
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:
quote:
You can go spray some graffiti on the cars at the Cadillac Ranch....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/...s/72157631106500126/
I felt a little shitty making the correction. Didnt want to start a firestorm.

flashguy

Amarillo, not Abilene
You're right, of course! Sorry! My bad! (You could still do it, of course--you'd just have to drive farther....)

flashguy

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
JR78, I think you may need to fix where you made your comment.... (You've got me using terms I don't typically use.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I've eaten at some of the greatest steakhouses in the country...all over the country. The best steak I've had in my life was at Perini Ranch Steakhouse in Buffalo Gap -- 14 miles south of Abilene.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well as long he’s gonna make a trip to spray paint some old cars he could try his luck with that 72oz steak at the Big Texan.

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 495 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roadkill:
Well as long he’s gonna make a trip to spray paint some old cars he could try his luck with that 72oz steak at the Big Texan.

I was there a few years ago. Big clock at the high table and all. Just off I-40. Waiters all wear ten gallon hats.

Waiter claimed a 17 year old girl gobbled down the 72oz steak in less than an hour.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If your bored I believe they have a live webcam showing the contestants giving it a try

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 495 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roadkill:
If your bored I believe they have a live webcam showing the contestants giving it a try

I wonder if this is the young girl....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESCB_-8L994

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I haven't eaten at the Perini Ranch, but it is on my list. It gets uniformly high reviews.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
quote:
JR78, I think you may need to fix where you made your comment.... (You've got me using terms I don't typically use.)

flashguy

That's what I get for trying reply using my phone.

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post