SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGFORUM SUMMIT, Buenos Aires, Feb. 18th 2019
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGFORUM SUMMIT, Buenos Aires, Feb. 18th 2019 Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Looking good, guys! I always enjoy member meeting threads!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's better! Now we believe you! Wink

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Yeah, summer...

9 PM and its over 100° F.
Can't breathe, hugging the AC.

Wishing I could stick my face in the snow ...

Roll Eyes

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Where in the city did you guys meet? I've spent a lot of time there, with my brother owning a flat of Bulnes y Paraguay in Palermo (he lives across the river now in MVD).

BsAs is such a great city...spent many, many weeks there in my single days. My username is shorthand for my trip to the Neuquen province in Patagonia in '02.

Posts: 3079 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
We met across the street from the Four Seasons Hotel.
The speedway underpass is a restaurant area.

That is 6 blocks to Paraguay St. and more or less 25 till Bulnes. The fist place I owned was maybe 8 blocks from there, on Diaz Velez and Bulnes.

Small world.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post