SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Walmart selling ANTIFA gear
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walmart selling ANTIFA gear Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Pulled them.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
Pulled them.

RMD

Damn, I was going to get one for the upcoming ugly sweater party.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2387 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Oooooh what are we mad at today...can I join in? Who gives a shit. Walmart sold this country out a long time before letting some dipshit assbags sell idiotic t-shirts on their marketplace. Zero fucks given.

Hey man stop harshing my offendedness Big Grin

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Meh. Give them a break. Walmart also sells ammunition at the best prices of any walk-in store in this area. They sell some firearms, too, and lots of various supplies. So, they're balancing it out. Some pro, some con. Big deal.

Making a political statement, taking a stance, when they sell ANTIFA crap? I don't think so, it's just business, nothing personal.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
Pulled them.

RMD

THE DECLARATION
After Pressure From Public, Walmart Pulls 'Domestic Terrorist' Apparel From Store

JUSTEN CHARTERS | DEC 2, 2017 | 8:18 PM

Wal-Mart And Time Warner Reported To Make Magazine Deal
Tim Boyle/Getty Images
Earlier this week, Walmart caught some big-time heat for a shirt it was selling online.

As reported by Independent Journal Review's Caleb Hull:

Walmart has made some controversial decisions with its clothing recently, as it came under fire for selling a shirt that read, “Rope. Tree. Journalist. Some assembly required.”

The shirt was nowhere to be found on the website come Thursday. On Friday, IJR reported that Walmart was also selling antifa gear — a group that the Department of Homeland Security considers “domestic terrorists.” Members of antifa are known for violence, damaging property, and their anti-capitalist ideology.

Walmart didn't release a statement after all of the backlash. But a quick search of antifa in its store now turns up nothing associated with the group. And that tells its customers all they need to know.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration...Akv2g&_hsmi=59015976

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Well, the revolution must be affordable...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Well played, sir ! Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post