SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Walmart selling ANTIFA gear
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walmart selling ANTIFA gear Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
Anything for the holy buck!!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...ok&utm_medium=social

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
It's not Walmart, it's TeeBangers using the Walmart Marketplace to sell them.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do they have any "fuck Antifa" tees?

Posts: 17135 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to a riot and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

But I did learn that according to The ny times the reason police wear uniforms is for emotional connection to each other, that so sweet of them to do that for their employees

Posts: 193 | Registered: May 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Do they have any "fuck Antifa" tees?

I'd buy a few of those.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20805 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndyRob:

They are on WM web page.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I see the link goes to a page dated December 2017 so apparently current. This same basic info was posted a couple months or more back. At that time Walmart responded by removing the link from their marketplace. No idea what's going on here.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8327 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:
Originally posted by IndyRob:

They are on WM web page.

RMD

If WalMart permits it, it's WalMart.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43860 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Oooooh what are we mad at today...can I join in? Who gives a shit. Walmart sold this country out a long time before letting some dipshit assbags sell idiotic t-shirts on their marketplace. Zero fucks given.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Wait, I'm sure at least ONE person is offended therefore they must pull the entire line. Right? Isn't that how it works?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37949 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
That's how it worked for the journalist shirt someone posted yesterday

Posts: 10201 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Wait, I'm sure at least ONE person is offended therefore they must pull the entire line. Right? Isn't that how it works?

That's what happened with the ANTIFA credit-card knives. Which pisses me off - I wanted one for a letter opener.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
New shirt idea:

Antifa member, tree, rope.........Some assembly required.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
[Quote]. That's what happened with the ANTIFA credit-card knives. Which pisses me off - I wanted one for a letter opener. [quote]

They're for sale on Flea-Bay
Just no ANTIFA markings. LoL Razz

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Oooooh what are we mad at today...can I join in? Who gives a shit. Walmart sold this country out a long time before letting some dipshit assbags sell idiotic t-shirts on their marketplace. Zero fucks given.

Winner!

Posts: 14632 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:

Winner!

Was thinking the same. They are just a distribution channel for made in Crap. Their existence has probably benefited PRC more than the US.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12712 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
They're for sale on Flea-Bay
Just no ANTIFA markings. LoL Razz

Well, I suppose it doesn't count as a souvenir anyway unless it was, ah, "liberated".

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

That's what happened with the ANTIFA credit-card knives. Which pisses me off - I wanted one for a letter opener.
It's also what happened with the "Rope. Tree. Journalist. Some Assembly Required" t-shirts sold on Walmart.com

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23200 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:

Winner!

Was thinking the same. They are just a distribution channel for made in Crap. Their existence has probably benefited PRC more than the US.

Another vote AYE. Zero fucks given here.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I encourage those assholes to publicly identity as Antifa writing on the shirts. Marked for better targets.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post