SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How many more times will the stupid Leftists try this "children will die" nonsense?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many more times will the stupid Leftists try this "children will die" nonsense? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Wait.... I was always told that all the starving children were in China.
You must be young. When I was a kid (around WW-2), if I didn't eat what was on my plate, I was told about "all the boys and girls in Europe" who were starving.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Echoing the OP, nobody, period, starves in this country unless intentional or grossly negligent. There is just too much food and too many government programs and private/religious charities to distribute it for that to happen.

Posts: 27948 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This must be the only nation on Earth that has morbidly obese "poor people". Think about that for a minute.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
500 million children die every day in America due to starvation.

You people are heartless and should be ashamed.
Then one billion parents should be in jail charged with child neglect.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Bob C.:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
500 million children die every day in America due to starvation.

You people are heartless and should be ashamed.
Then one billion parents should be in jail charged with child neglect.

That could potentially involve half a billion paternity tests. Dr. Phil is going to be busy.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This must be the only nation on Earth that has morbidly obese "poor people". Think about that for a minute.

Yes, and "poor people" with central heat, air conditioning, bathrooms with toilets, showers and bath tubs, cable television, cell phones.

Politicians like DeBlasio are the lowest of the low humans crawling around on this earth. I'm not saying that in a fit of anger, that is my settled opinion. They are cunning, amoral, selfish and ruthless. "Children will die" perfectly exhibits their evil. They make me wish that Hell is real. If it is, I'm no saint, and I might get my own ass singed, but they are going to slow roast there for eternity.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Hey de Blozo - instead of free college tuition for families making $100,000 grand a year, why don't you buy the kids some fucking food? Moron.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post