SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How many more times will the stupid Leftists try this "children will die" nonsense?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many more times will the stupid Leftists try this "children will die" nonsense? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
http://insider.foxnews.com/201...et-children-will-die

The only children who starve to death in this country do so at the hands of abusive parents who intentionally deny sustenance to their children because they want them to die.

Let me tell you how I feel about this con game- I think we should start hanging these charlatans. No trial, nothing. Just a strong rope and a stout limb. I am sick and tred of this intelligence-insulting horse shit.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107588 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
When you don't have a legitimate argument, go for sympathy.

Posts: 3236 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Pandering lowlife scum of the lowest order.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
These comments are aimed at one reliable demographic. It is the demo that mindlessly votes these charlatans in. Armed with little knowledge of truth and correct principles, they can be frightened by myth to do as Leftists desire. Theses comments are tailored for the willfully ignorant.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It will stop when they go to bed on a Tuesday night in November realizing that they no longer will have the job that they abused.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Five hundred thousand kids in his hometown will have less food to eat because of this proposal,"

What he meant to say was they will have to use their earnings to buy food instead of flat screens and the newest iPhone9?

Every single one of the Mexicans I see in Food Lion using their EBT cards is talking on the latest smart phone and carrying a Gucci or Louis Vuitton bag.

They get free breakfast and lunch at school, so even if the parents refused to share their bribe money with the kids and never fed them it would be impossible for them to starve.

Fuck this sensational crap they say. No kids are starving, no blood in the streets, and we are not losing our freedoms.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Yeah because the taxpayer should feed kids YOU chose to have. Fucking idiots.

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
What, no plan to say the state of New York and New York City will have a budget plan to make up this money because we want to ensure no child goes hungry??? It just goes right to starving and dying - apparently only the federal government is responsible for the city and state residents.

Yes, tired old arguments, starving children, feed grandma dog food, racism......

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let me tell you how I feel about this con game- I think we should start hanging these charlatans. No trial, nothing. Just a strong rope and a stout limb. I am sick and tred of this intelligence-insulting horse shit.

Right out of my hymn book!

And it is even in keeping with environmental considerations! Rope is reusable.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
It will stop when they go to bed on a Tuesday night in November realizing that they no longer will have the job that they abused.

I'll refer you to Hillary Clinton. She hasn't stopped yet.

When this behavior stops working for them, then they'll quit. Until then, expect it to be a reoccurring theme.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
500 million children die every day in America due to starvation.

You people are heartless and should be ashamed.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
500 million children die every day in America due to starvation.

You people are heartless and should be ashamed.

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
But Sigmonkey, 500 million is greater than our total population. I am so confused. Wink

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I heard Chuckie Sphincter on the radio this morning crying about Trump's budget. He hit all of the high points "takes a sledgehammer to the middle class, war on seniors, blah, blah, blah".

It's all he has. It is all they have. How can a logical person refute a budget that is actually balanced? By blathering hysteria. Concealing the truth that it takes money from the pockets of his voters, and gives money back to the folks that hate him. Like me.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
We are only 300 million because we starve 500 million kids a day. If we vote for Lefties we could save all of those children and capsize the planet.

Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Feeding all of those children is bad for the environment. Why doesn't the left care about the planet?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I heard Chuckie Sphincter on the radio this morning crying about Trump's budget. He hit all of the high points "takes a sledgehammer to the middle class, war on seniors, blah, blah, blah".

It's all he has. It is all they have. How can a logical person refute a budget that is actually balanced? By blathering hysteria. Concealing the truth that it takes money from the pockets of his voters, and gives money back to the folks that hate him. Like me.

The pols will keep repeating this tripe as long as the low-information voters keep believing it.

Joe Sixpack, his wife and six kids, who spend most of their time in front of the TV when they aren't trying to earn enough to pay the mortgage/rent (or receiving welfare) don't have the time or inclination to learn more about the world about them. They continue to elect the swells, because they're "better educated," and are only doing their best to "look out for me."

All you have to do to verify this is ask the next person if they know who their Congressional or Senator is. Heck, a lot of people can't even name the Vice President of the United States.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
DeBlasio has lots of money, maybe he can show compassion with his own money rather than other peoples money.

But most in my neighborhood swallow this kool-aid. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HKg3:
But Sigmonkey, 500 million is greater than our total population. I am so confused. Wink

Don't worry, Monkey is counting ALL the kids that die from government malfeasance, not just from starving.

Posts: 6393 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Wait.... I was always told that all the starving children were in China.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post