SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    laws for silly things when you are the emperor...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

laws for silly things when you are the emperor... Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
No leisurewear (aka pajamas) clad shoppers in retail establishments.........

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
Not even Walmart?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
Not even Walmart?
What about the airport?

Every aspect of flying has deteriorated which includes fellow passengers. Men used to wear suits or sport coats, but now you see people in pajamas at the airport. I'm not talking about children either, I'm talking about married "adults."

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
I would institute Judges ( a la Dredd). Let the games begin!!!

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Anyone who is caught in the left lane who is not noticeably actively passing another vehicle will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

No gas station will be allowed to sell lottery, money orders, or any other foolishness without having a special line for that stuff only. If they choose to sell that stuff, they have to staff the second line full time. One must stay open for people actually wanting to pay for their gas and not get stuck behind the guy that wants to buy a money order for $4 with scratch off tickets he just purchased.

Anyone who stands in line at a fast food place, spends the time with their nose buried in their phone, gets to the head of the line and says "Hmmmmmmmmm, let me see........." when asked what they would like to order shall be subject to physical violence from those waiting in line behind her.

Subways and similar establishments will have a two sub maximum. You will no longer be able to take sandwich orders for your whole battalion and send one person to collect them all. "Next I'll have a footlong BMT, and on that one, I'll have......let me see here I lost my place......" That offense shall have an instant penalty of 3 days in the pillory at the town square. People will be encouraged to take their sandwiches and eat them in front of him.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
grocery stores over 10,000 sq ft. need to be closed on sundays , so they can have all the shelves stocked and stuff priced correctly for the upcoming week

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Mr. and Mrs. Adventure seeker wander in to the great American outback w/o a cell phone, a world phone, a g.p.s., a laser signal, e.p.e.r.b.

or see rescue streamer
w/o telling three people where they are going and when they will be back.

then they get billed $1,000.00 per hour that S.A.R. teems are out looking for their sorry asses .

and if a helo gets involved $2,000.00 per hr.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I'll add to that: designing a water pump - a part that is guaranteed to fail at some point because it can't be internally lubricated by engine oil - that is extremely difficult to replace, up to and including inside the engine and driven by the timing chain. The 3.5L V6 engine used in some Ford models (e.g., the Edge) is about a $17-$1800 water pump, plus it leaks directly into the oil pan.

Best thing I can say about this: Cadillac NorthStar engines have the water pump on the back side of the cylinder head. Sounds odd right? The best part is you can change the water pump using only two sockets and do it in about five minutes.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post