Find
Notify
Tools

Pet Story Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
We had a parrot.

We named him Onan because he spilled his seed.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
For Pete's sake

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
For Pete's sake

I thought it was Er....not Pete

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
For Pete's sake
I have to get out more. I had no idea what your comment referred to. Google enlightened me. It all makes perfect sense to me now.
quote:
linky thingy:

This habitual dynamic of en-meshing experienced by so many so often is a plague blanketed over humanity at this time that we must transcend. Yes, we are moving into Oneness however we get to Oneness through the path of mastering our own individuality and when we try to skip over this stage of development, we only create shadows within us that we must one day work through.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I'm with V-tail here. I'm not an expert on minor Bible characters.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
So......

Your parrot choked the chicken?

What a bird brain!!

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post