SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    She's getting bigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

She's getting bigger Login/Join 
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted
5 Months now, and ALL puppy !

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4579 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Good looking dog you got there. Best of luck with her.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sooo cute! Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning.

Posts: 504 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
You’ve got a beautiful pup, Bob!

Posts: 4591 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
How did you get her to sit still for the photo. Big Grin

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Great looking pup you have there. The puppy stage was always fun with our dogs.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
It look's like she already has her next moment of mischief planned and is just waiting for you to leave the room...

Mark

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
What a cutie!

Looks like she's got some hound in her and hounds are puppies forever.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
I was hoping this was about a dog. She is beautiful!

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
i know that look. "Hmmmm, what to chew up next? Furniture, shoes, socks or other, hmmmmm?

The cat's toys! That's it!!!

Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Cute pup!

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
She is a rescue. They claim Lab and Great Pyranese.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4579 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Wow what a cutie. Now if you could only tap and bottle some of the energy for us old guys!

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
What an awesome dog! I can tell she's a handful with that sneaky look in her eye.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
The new owner! Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
If you dye her other ear black and nickname her Nipper she could get a modeling career at RCA.

Edit: I see RCA went out of business in 1986. Then there are the puppy labor laws.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Eponym,

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous dog.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Cute pup. Enjoy each and every day with her!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
What a GREAT looking buddy you got there!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post