SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kid Rock just might be the hero Detroit needs
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Kid Rock just might be the hero Detroit needs Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
This made my day. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He's what the country needs but won't get.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
He couldn't make it any worse, for sure. Big Grin

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Jeepers, think he's been hanging out on Eight Mile a little too much lately, but that surely is a novel approach that, gosh darn it, might just work ! ! ! Big Grin

The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
How could anyone with his resume not consider becoming a senator a joke?

It's a sad state when a musician might be an improvement

Posts: 5706 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well, strippers with machine guns does have a nice ring to it, but probably a B movie at best.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
So a real life suicide squad. Sweet.

Just as long as we get someone like Harley Quinn on the team.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Indeed...

Tarantino Grindhouse > Planet Terror

quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Well, strippers with machine guns does have a nice ring to it, but probably a B movie at best.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
...he's been hanging out on Eight Mile a little too much lately, Big Grin

He's a surburban boy. I thought one of his homes was up in Washington Twp., but he spends a lot time in Ortonville/Clarkston area.

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ah, the old "photo with a quote" meme. Is that something he actually said? Or is that a photo with someone else's words beneath it?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Btw, Kid Rock does have a half black son which is somehow an important thing now to prove you're not racist.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
There is no way it isn't real. Something so excellent couldn't possibly be fake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
There is no way it isn't real. Something so excellent couldn't possibly be fake.

The Abraham Lincoln thing is fake.

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Personally, I don't think he said those things because...seriously, who - other than the left uses the term "right-wing death squads"? Seems like a something a demorat came up with; thinking that people would be repelled by the statement but quite frankly, it kinda sounds awesome Cool

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Of course it sounds awesome. It's possibly the only way to fix Detroit. If that doesn't work Detroit is a lost cause.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

You beat me to it but I was gonna say an X rated movie! Smile

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Report This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
quote:

He's a surburban boy. I thought one of his homes was up in Washington Twp., but he spends a lot time in Ortonville/Clarkston area.

Kid Rock started out as a rapper.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19588 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think we should give him a shot

if everyone on SigForum registered to vote in Detroit (we could all pretend we're democrats so its OK), we could swing the vote in his favor

it would be fun to watch

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
quote:

Kid Rock started out as a rapper.

. . . in Detroit ! ! ! Razz

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

The Abraham Lincoln thing is fake.

Cite? Or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post